Old 20-01-2004, 01:02 PM
sahara

Default nursery recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good nursery or two in the west midlands area.
I am just making a list of the ones that are closest to me, but there
are still so many to choose from.
?
thanks.
Old 20-01-2004, 02:04 PM
John Towill

Can anyone recommend a good nursery or two in the west midlands area.
I am just making a list of the ones that are closest to me, but there
are still so many to choose from.
?
thanks.

West Midlands is rather a large area, like to be more specicic, eg
Eccleshall any use?

Cheers
JohnT
--
If emailing direct please remove
wet from towill.
Old 21-01-2004, 02:59 PM
sahara

John Towill wrote in message . ..
Can anyone recommend a good nursery or two in the west midlands area.
I am just making a list of the ones that are closest to me, but there
are still so many to choose from.
?
thanks.

West Midlands is rather a large area, like to be more specicic, eg
Eccleshall any use?

Cheers
JohnT

hmm. well, i live in south east birmingham so eccleshall might be a
little far. But i am happy to drive a distance to places that get rave
reviews. I seem to remember having little success with the RHS nursery
finder and yell.com just has too many to choose from.
sarah

Old 21-01-2004, 04:45 PM
sahara

John Towill wrote in message . ..
Can anyone recommend a good nursery or two in the west midlands area.
I am just making a list of the ones that are closest to me, but there
are still so many to choose from.
?
thanks.

West Midlands is rather a large area, like to be more specicic, eg
Eccleshall any use?

Cheers
JohnT

hmm. well, i live in south east birmingham so eccleshall might be a
little far. But i am happy to drive a distance to places that get rave
reviews. I seem to remember having little success with the RHS nursery
finder and yell.com just has too many to choose from.
sarah

Nursery recommendations--Broadwells Heidi North Carolina 5 30-03-2004 12:22 AM
Nursery recommendations miked27606 North Carolina 3 29-03-2004 11:43 PM
Central Illinois Retail Greenhouse, Garden Center, and Nursery Business - For Sale by Owner Eades Greenhouse and Nursery Gardening 0 03-02-2003 09:15 PM
reliable rose nursery Undine Gardening 0 25-01-2003 05:07 PM
Free Shipping at Greenwood Nursery! (Excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Earl Buchan Gardening 0 24-01-2003 07:13 PM