Old 28-01-2004, 07:59 PM
flowerboy28

Default cleaning greasy leafs!

Hello all

I have a very nice philodendron growing in the kitchen on the wall. With
all the cooking in the kitchen the plant leafs are getting very greasy. What
could i use to clean this greas without harming the plant!dos anyone have
any good home secrets! help please

thank you all
Flowerboy28
Quebec Canada

Old 28-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Martin Sykes

"flowerboy28" wrote in message
Hello all

I have a very nice philodendron growing in the kitchen on the wall.

With
all the cooking in the kitchen the plant leafs are getting very greasy.

What
could i use to clean this greas without harming the plant!dos anyone have
any good home secrets! help please

I'd try a damp cloth with a small amount of washing up liquid on it. It's
used as organic aphid control quite commonly so I doubt it would hurt the
plant but try it on one leaf first anyway just to be safe.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Old 28-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Emrys Davies

This site has a good idea - showering the plant - but you may not find
it practical.

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/Dumm...le/id-459.html

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 29-01-2004, 07:33 AM
JennyC

" Emrys Davies" wrote in message
This site has a good idea - showering the plant - but you may not find
it practical.

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/Dumm...le/id-459.html

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

It might stand the shampoo but I'd go easy on the conditioner :~)
Jenny