Old 30-01-2004, 11:43 PM
David Hill

Default Thermostats

In the old days we always used rod thermostats in the glass houses, and I
should think that a thermostat designed for soil warming would do just as
well for a heater, suspended well away from the heater, and they are in the
region of £30.00

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 31-01-2004, 11:36 AM
martin

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:35:41 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

In the old days we always used rod thermostats in the glass houses, and I
should think that a thermostat designed for soil warming would do just as
well for a heater, suspended well away from the heater, and they are in the
region of £30.00

What's the mechanism of a UKP200 thermostat, other than rip off?

UKP30 seems a reasonable price to pay for a thermostat.
--
Martin