Old 07-02-2004, 05:40 PM
martin

Default RHS Seeds

Did anybody receive their seeds yet?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
Old 07-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , martin
writes
Did anybody receive their seeds yet?

Not so far.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 07-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Trevor Appleton

Seems to be a thread on RHS seeds going around.

I'm an RHS member. I applied for (and received) seeds a year ago, but
haven't heard anything about seeds this season. How do I apply?

Trevor

Old 07-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , Trevor Appleton trevor@nos
pamweatherdot4dinternetdocodotuk.? writes
Seems to be a thread on RHS seeds going around.

I'm an RHS member. I applied for (and received) seeds a year ago, but
haven't heard anything about seeds this season. How do I apply?

Trevor

The instructions were in an earlier issue of The Garden. There's a seed
list and an order form available on the RHS web site. You've missed the
nominal deadline, but they will accept late submissions. See

http://www.rhs.org.uk/plants/seed_list.asp
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 11-02-2004, 04:48 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Trevor Appleton
lid writes
Seems to be a thread on RHS seeds going around.

I'm an RHS member. I applied for (and received) seeds a year ago, but
haven't heard anything about seeds this season. How do I apply?

Trevor

It's too late to reply now Trevor, the list came out in November and had
to be in by 190th January I believe. I haven't received my seed yet but
they always come a while after HPS seeds.
You could have downloaded the list from the RHS site if you are a
member.

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Old 11-02-2004, 09:35 AM
martin

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:00:37 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Trevor Appleton
alid writes
Seems to be a thread on RHS seeds going around.

I'm an RHS member. I applied for (and received) seeds a year ago, but
haven't heard anything about seeds this season. How do I apply?

Trevor

It's too late to reply now Trevor, the list came out in November and had
to be in by 190th January I believe.

so there's still plenty of time :-)

Old 11-02-2004, 09:46 AM
martin

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:00:37 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Trevor Appleton
alid writes