GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Does it realy fox the fox? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/52122-does-realy-fox-fox.html)

Mary Fisher 11-02-2004 04:48 AM

Does it realy fox the fox?

"Howard Neil" wrote in message

What are they like with a Jack Russell holding a packet of Paxo? :-)

I have difficulty keeping them supplied with Jack Russels.

What's Paxo?

Mary

--
Howard Neil

Mary Fisher 11-02-2004 04:48 AM

Does it realy fox the fox?

"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

I admit that she HAS been known to break the seed limit.

It goes against the grain, but hen ...

Gee, shucks.

This has turned into another serial. I'mm off to bed.

Hit the hay, as they say ...

Mary

--
Howard Neil

Howard Neil 11-02-2004 04:48 AM

Does it realy fox the fox?

Mary Fisher wrote:

I admit that she HAS been known to break the seed limit.

It goes against the grain, but hen ...

Gee, shucks.

This has turned into another serial. I'mm off to bed.

Hit the hay, as they say ...

Me too. It was getting corny anyway. :-)

--
Howard Neil

Howard Neil 11-02-2004 04:48 AM

Does it realy fox the fox?

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Howard Neil" wrote in message

What are they like with a Jack Russell holding a packet of Paxo? :-)

I have difficulty keeping them supplied with Jack Russels.

What's Paxo?

A well known make of stuffing. He's quite a sophisticated Jack Russell.
Oh, by the way, the Maremma thinks he's her little boy so he has back-up
too, serious back-up.

--
Howard Neil

Lazarus Cooke 11-02-2004 04:48 AM

Does it realy fox the fox?

In article , Howard Neil
wrote:

What's Paxo?

A well known make of stuffing. He's quite a sophisticated Jack Russell.
Oh, by the way, the Maremma thinks he's her little boy so he has back-up
too, serious back-up.

The marsh?

Remover the rock from the email address

Jaques d'Alltrades 11-02-2004 04:48 AM

Does it realy fox the fox?

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

As for the Opera - I wish ...

You can have my share then, unless it's Purcell or Britten.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/