GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rusty Fuchsias (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/52169-rusty-fuchsias.html)

DavidS 10-02-2004 01:58 AM

Rusty Fuchsias

My small fuchsia cutting have a bad case of rust. What is the best
spray/powder I can use please?

"Please remove hat before replying'

Jaques d'Alltrades 10-02-2004 03:26 AM

Rusty Fuchsias

The message
from DavidS contains these words:

My small fuchsia cutting have a bad case of rust. What is the best
spray/powder I can use please?

Keep it away from me, IYWBSK....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Rod 10-02-2004 11:46 PM

Rusty Fuchsias

DavidS wrote:

My small fuchsia cutting have a bad case of rust. What is the best
spray/powder I can use please?

"Please remove hat before replying'

Good air circulation and careful (probably less) watering. Remove worst affected
growth, trying not to get the spores airborne.
--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html

DavidS 11-02-2004 10:17 AM

Rusty Fuchsias

Hi Rod,

Many thanks..... A sensible suggestion! Will do!