Old 10-02-2004, 01:58 AM
DavidS

Default Rusty Fuchsias

My small fuchsia cutting have a bad case of rust. What is the best
spray/powder I can use please?

"Please remove hat before replying'
Old 10-02-2004, 03:26 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from DavidS contains these words:

My small fuchsia cutting have a bad case of rust. What is the best
spray/powder I can use please?

Keep it away from me, IYWBSK....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 10-02-2004, 11:46 PM
Rod

DavidS wrote:

My small fuchsia cutting have a bad case of rust. What is the best
spray/powder I can use please?

"Please remove hat before replying'

Good air circulation and careful (probably less) watering. Remove worst affected
growth, trying not to get the spores airborne.
--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html

Old 11-02-2004, 10:17 AM
DavidS

Hi Rod,

Many thanks..... A sensible suggestion! Will do!

Good air circulation and careful (probably less) watering. Remove worst affected
growth, trying not to get the spores airborne.

"Please remove hat before replying'

HELP! My fuchsias Bjazz68 United Kingdom 1 10-06-2004 04:01 PM
Rusty Fuchsias DavidS United Kingdom 0 10-02-2004 01:38 AM
Fuchsias? Kostas Kavoussanakis United Kingdom 4 16-06-2003 07:21 PM
fuchsias B & J Gardening 1 08-03-2003 06:08 AM
Miiserable fuchsias in pots pbaitch United Kingdom 2 10-11-2002 12:03 AM