Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-02-2004, 09:19 AM
Mike

Default Asking the impossible?

Today is February 15th

August Bank Holiday is on August 30th

Between those two dates we need to clear an area the size of two football
pitches. (It is already quite level but we need to JCB in to tidy it a bit,
about a days work).

Then as cheaply as possible, get a grass (for grass read 'Mown weeds?)
surface down so we can hold a Fund Raising Summer Fete.
We could get the JCB in and have his work done by March 1st.

So March 1st to August 30th Suggestions please. Nothing permanent because
buildings and a proper football pitch with a Mini Soccer pitch will be laid
eventually along with Shrub beds and a tree planting scheme around the
edges.

(Just a thought, how much grass seed would be needed for that area?)

Mike