GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Custom made shed required (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/53589-custom-made-shed-required.html)

BonzaiMaster 24-02-2004 11:44 PM

Custom made shed required

I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Anyone know of any places in Surrey that can provide custom made sheds?

Thanks

kenty ;-\) 24-02-2004 11:45 PM

Custom made shed required

Don't sound to bad to me,Especially if it is tongue & grooved.That's a funny
shape though!

--
Thanks Keith,UK.

Jaques d'Alltrades 25-02-2004 02:34 AM

Custom made shed required

The message
from "BonzaiMaster" contains these words:

I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Anyone know of any places in Surrey that can provide custom made sheds?

High? Castle in the clouds!

Either google, or your local Yellow Pages. (You don't say where)

Freeads are often worth looking at.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

shazzbat 25-02-2004 05:21 PM

Custom made shed required

"BonzaiMaster" wrote in message
I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Your shed sounds very long and thin to me. Can I be nosey and ask what it's
for?

Oh, and sorry, I can't help with your quote.

Steve

Nick Wagg 25-02-2004 05:39 PM

Custom made shed required

BonzaiMaster wrote:

I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Doesn't sound expensive, given that it includes delivery and
installation.
--
Nick Wagg

Neil Jones 25-02-2004 05:39 PM

Custom made shed required

"BonzaiMaster" wrote in message
I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Anyone know of any places in Surrey that can provide custom made

sheds?

Thanks

Assuming you didn't really mean 12ft x 3ft, I think we would really need
to know the real size before commenting on the price.

Regards

Neil

Mary Fisher 25-02-2004 11:17 PM

Custom made shed required

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "BonzaiMaster" contains these words:

I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Anyone know of any places in Surrey that can provide custom made sheds?

High? Castle in the clouds!

Either google, or your local Yellow Pages. (You don't say where)

He said Surrey ...

Mary

Neil Jones 26-02-2004 01:48 PM

Custom made shed required

"Cicero" wrote in message

"Neil Jones" wrote in message

"BonzaiMaster" wrote in message
I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Anyone know of any places in Surrey that can provide custom made

sheds?

Thanks

Assuming you didn't really mean 12ft x 3ft, I think we would really

need
to know the real size before commenting on the price.

Regards

Neil

==================
The OP did say that he wanted a 'custom shed' so he probably did mean

12' x
3'.

I think the price he was quoted is rather high since I had a 6' x 3'

shed
made to order and that cost me £120-00p so I would expect the OP's

shed to
cost about double at £240-00p including delivery / assembly.

Cic.

Yes, of course, you're right. I must try to leave my preconceptions
behind.

I just can't imagine 12' x 3' being a terribly useful size, that's all.

Regards

neil