GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   GM Crops (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/54760-gm-crops.html)

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:44 PM

GM Crops

The message
In article ,
martin writes:
| On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 01:08:07 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
| wrote:
| The message
| from Sacha contains these words:
|
| When did you last hear a cuckoo?
|
| Last spring and summer.
|
| There's nothing wrong with your memory then :-)
| Next question ....

I last heard one a couple of decades back, and there's nothing
much wrong with my memory, either. I can't say the same about
my hearing :-)

I count my lucky stars my hearing is still good, having been into rifle
and pistol shooting for about fifty years. In the early days
ear-protection was all-but unknown.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:46 PM

GM Crops

The message
from martin contains these words:
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

When did you last hear a cuckoo?

Last spring and summer.

There's nothing wrong with your memory then :-)
Next question ....

Perhaps, but not necessarily.

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:48 PM

GM Crops

The message
In article ,
Bob Scratchit writes:

| I last heard one a couple of decades back,
|
| That explains an awful lot. You really should get out more!

Hiya, Pete! You DO have a short attention span, don't you?
Yet another way that you are like an immature 5-year old. Come
to think of it, it must be days since you threw a tantrum.

Nah, you've just been in the wrong place. Try peeping in unnc.

Poor old boy - everyone's calling him a racist....

.....amongst other things.

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:48 PM

GM Crops

The message

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:48 PM

GM Crops

The message

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:48 PM

GM Crops

On 8 Mar 2004 09:42:24 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

I last heard one a couple of decades back, and there's nothing
much wrong with my memory, either. I can't say the same about
my hearing :-)

There's a report in a newspaper that a man in Brazil went into
hospital with an ear problem and woke up after the operation to find
he had had a vasectomy. Be very careful! :-)

But did it cure the ear infection? (I understand they know quite a lot
about nuts in Brazil)

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:49 PM

GM Crops

The message

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:49 PM

GM Crops

The message

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:49 PM

GM Crops

The message

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:49 PM

GM Crops

The message
from martin contains these words:
On 8 Mar 2004 09:50:59 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
In article ,
martin writes:

| There's a report in a newspaper that a man in Brazil went into
| hospital with an ear problem and woke up after the operation to find
| he had had a vasectomy. Be very careful! :-)

That wouldn't worry me unduly :-)

They are still looking for his other organs.

I feel quite secure with my Mammoth Gavioli Fairground Organ innit.

Jaques d'Alltrades 08-03-2004 07:49 PM

GM Crops