GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sheffield Manure Source? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/55030-sheffield-manure-source.html)

NWalch 10-03-2004 04:21 AM

Sheffield Manure Source?

Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Tumbleweed 10-03-2004 04:21 AM

Sheffield Manure Source?

Remove my socks for email address
"NWalch" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Wednesday seem to leave a lot on the pitch?

--
Tumbleweed

martin 10-03-2004 04:21 AM

Sheffield Manure Source?

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:29:11 -0000, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

Remove my socks for email address
"NWalch" wrote in message
. com...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Wednesday seem to leave a lot on the pitch?

LOL!
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

martin 10-03-2004 04:21 AM

Sheffield Manure Source?

wrote:

Remove my socks for email address
"NWalch" wrote in message
.com...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Wednesday seem to leave a lot on the pitch?

Henderson's Manure Sauce?

NWalch 10-03-2004 08:37 AM

Sheffield Manure Source?

Thanks for that. I nearly said 'no football referances' in my original post.

Nick

John Rouse 10-03-2004 11:44 PM

Sheffield Manure Source?

In article , NWalch
writes
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Well they've got the millpond drained at Abbeydale, I'm watching to see
if they are going to dredge it.

John
--
John Rouse

nambucca 10-03-2004 11:45 PM

Sheffield Manure Source?

"NWalch" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Just search out riding schools /livery stables in Yellow pages etc
They are normally only too happy for you to take it away by the load
.........they normally have to pay to have it removed

So get out your bags and shovel after you let your fingers do the walking

futureworlds 11-03-2004 12:03 AM

Sheffield Manure Source?

In article
(NWalch) wrote:

Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

David Blunket. Free.

Kate Morgan 11-03-2004 01:15 PM

Sheffield Manure Source?

Does anyone know a good source for rotted manure in the Sheffield area
- preferably cheap!

Just search out riding schools /livery stables in Yellow pages etc
They are normally only too happy for you to take it away by the load
........they normally have to pay to have it removed

I used to have to pay a local farmer to take mine away, I could not give
it away. Now it has rotted down to wonderful stuffy and it`s mine all
mine :-)))

kate