GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RHS General Exam (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/55091-rhs-general-exam.html)

Neil Jones 10-03-2004 11:40 PM

RHS General Exam

I am taking the RHS General tomorrow and would like to wish any fellow
candidates who read this group the best of luck.

Regards

Neil

Rhiannon S 10-03-2004 11:40 PM

RHS General Exam

Subject: RHS General Exam
From: "Neil Jones"
Date: 10/03/2004 11:40 GMT Standard Time
I am taking the RHS General tomorrow

'luck' vibes being sent in your direction:o)
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/

martin 10-03-2004 11:41 PM

RHS General Exam

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:40:56 -0000, "Neil Jones"
wrote:

I am taking the RHS General tomorrow and would like to wish any fellow
candidates who read this group the best of luck.

Good luck Neil!
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Jaques d'Alltrades 10-03-2004 11:41 PM

RHS General Exam

The message
from "Neil Jones" contains these words:

I am taking the RHS General tomorrow and would like to wish any fellow
candidates who read this group the best of luck.

Here, have a slice of that too.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/