GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hose end feeders, anybody? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56144-hose-end-feeders-anybody.html)

Rick 20-03-2004 12:45 PM

Hose end feeders, anybody?

I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...

JennyC 20-03-2004 03:24 PM

Hose end feeders, anybody?

"Rick" wrote in message
I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...

OMG I read that as'horse end feeder" :~)
Jenny

Rick 20-03-2004 03:31 PM

Hose end feeders, anybody?

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:21:10 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"Rick" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...

OMG I read that as'horse end feeder" :~)
Jenny

I would like to know what sort on mental picture was associated with
"horse end feeder"

The mind boggles !!!!!

:)

Rick...

David Hill 20-03-2004 03:51 PM

Hose end feeders, anybody?

"....... I would like to know what sort on mental picture was associated
with "horse end feeder" ........"

Why...haven't you ever heard of a nose bag for horses?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

martin 20-03-2004 05:59 PM

Hose end feeders, anybody?

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:21:10 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"Rick" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...

OMG I read that as'horse end feeder" :~)
Jenny

LOL

currant bun vicar?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

David Hill 20-03-2004 11:38 PM

Hose end feeders, anybody?

"......."....... I would like to know what sort on mental picture was
associated
with "horse end feeder" ........"

Why...haven't you ever heard of a nose bag for horses?

Wrong end, David ........"

And where does it say back end?
Could just as easily be front end

--