Old 20-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Rick

Default Hose end feeders, anybody?

I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...
Old 20-03-2004, 03:24 PM
JennyC

"Rick" wrote in message
I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...

OMG I read that as'horse end feeder" :~)
Jenny

Old 20-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Rick

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:21:10 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"Rick" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...

OMG I read that as'horse end feeder" :~)
Jenny

I would like to know what sort on mental picture was associated with
"horse end feeder"

The mind boggles !!!!!

Rick...

Old 20-03-2004, 03:51 PM
David Hill

"....... I would like to know what sort on mental picture was associated
with "horse end feeder" ........"

Why...haven't you ever heard of a nose bag for horses?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 20-03-2004, 05:59 PM
martin

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:21:10 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"Rick" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for a hose end feeder like the ones shown here

http://www.gilmour.com/Tank_Sprayers.../NoPre-Mix.asp

In particular, like the Model No. 362.

Has anybody seen anything similar?

The only ones available in the UK seem to be the ones tied to specific
manufactures.

Rick...

OMG I read that as'horse end feeder" :~)
Jenny

LOL

currant bun vicar?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 20-03-2004, 11:38 PM
David Hill

"......."....... I would like to know what sort on mental picture was
associated
with "horse end feeder" ........"

Why...haven't you ever heard of a nose bag for horses?

Wrong end, David ........"

And where does it say back end?
Could just as easily be front end

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

hose end sprayers F Murtz Australia 10 25-11-2011 05:06 AM
Hose-end dispenser for herbicide (Gilmour?) MaryL Lawns 11 15-04-2006 07:59 AM
Hose end feeders, anybody? Rick United Kingdom 0 20-03-2004 12:39 PM
Hose end feeders, anybody? Rick United Kingdom 0 20-03-2004 12:26 PM
Hose end sprayers Richard Gardening 1 08-07-2003 03:32 AM