Old 24-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Geranium Supplier

Dear All,

A French friend is looking for particular geraniums and, after Googling, I
cannot find a nursery listing the four she is looking for. Does anyone
know of a nursery in the UK who would send to France and who has:

Rozanne
Orion
Blue Cloud
Dilys

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Iris McCanna

Old 24-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Bob Hobden

Iris wrote in message
A French friend is looking for particular geraniums and, after Googling, I
cannot find a nursery listing the four she is looking for. Does anyone
know of a nursery in the UK who would send to France and who has:

Rozanne
Orion
Blue Cloud
Dilys

After what happened the last time I answered your call for recommendations I
reply in trepidation. But I've never used this nursery. :-)

http://www.coombland.co.uk/single.htm?ipg=151Have have them all

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars