GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   POISONING CATS? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/56697-poisoning-cats.html)

Dcjtee 24-03-2004 05:37 PM

POISONING CATS?

Can anyone recommend a fast acting poison to kill cats?

If the owners won't keep the f*ckers out of my garden then bait
is the answer!

The Hemyock, Devon, UK branch of The Residents Appreciation Society.

http://english.aljazeera.net

Yawn 24-03-2004 05:37 PM

POISONING CATS?

"Dcjtee" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a fast acting poison to kill cats?

If the owners won't keep the f*ckers out of my garden then bait
is the answer!

Yawn...

AK 24-03-2004 05:38 PM

POISONING CATS?

"Dcjtee" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a fast acting poison to kill cats?

If the owners won't keep the f*ckers out of my garden then bait
is the answer!

Not a good idea to use your proper email address when you are planning to do
something illegal

dave @ stejonda 24-03-2004 05:39 PM

POISONING CATS?

In message , Dcjtee
writes
Can anyone recommend a fast acting poison to kill cats?
If the owners won't keep the f*ckers out of my garden then bait
is the answer!

That would be illegal, and you are very traceable. Take Care. ;-)

--
dave @ stejonda

Bob Smith 24-03-2004 05:40 PM

POISONING CATS?

Not a good idea to use your proper email address when you are planning to

do
something illegal

When Mrs Miggins tells the police / RSPCA her cat was poisoned, do you think
the first thing they do is check URG to see if anyone asked about poisoning?

Bob Smith 24-03-2004 05:40 PM

POISONING CATS?

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Dcjtee
writes
Can anyone recommend a fast acting poison to kill cats?
If the owners won't keep the f*ckers out of my garden then bait
is the answer!

That would be illegal, and you are very traceable. Take Care. ;-)

Why is it legal to poison rats with rat poison, but not cats? Surely if it
is a humane way to dispatch rats, it is a humane way to kill cats.