Old 06-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Had a laugh today!

SWMBO wanted a small paving slab, so we had to do a tour
of the local Garden Centres.

Went into one at Iver, and wandered off on my own, saw a bottle
of something called 'Organica All Purpose Compost Maker' 500 ml
for six pounds, 'A natural product from natures own laboratories'
'This product contains a natural dye and colours may vary according
to conditions' 'Organica is made from safe non-toxic natural products'.

There were instructions as to how much to spread onto your
compost heap.

So it looks as though I throw about 24 pounds down the toilet every day!

Do people actually get taken in by this rubbish?

Alan

Old 06-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Alan Holmes alan@holmes-
g4crw.freeserve.co.uk writes
Do people actually get taken in by this rubbish?

Sadly yes.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Old 08-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Andy Hunt

Do people actually get taken in by this rubbish?

If you put it in your petrol tank, it will give you an extra 10 miles to the
gallon!

Andrew