GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tom cats - grrrr (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/58918-tom-cats-grrrr.html)

Larry Stoter 18-04-2004 01:07 PM

tom cats - grrrr

Sacha wrote:

Kay Easton17/4/04 11:50

In article , Larry
Stoter writes

My mother had an intact tom with ... half an ear
missing.

Can you really still call him intact? ;-)

Answers to the name of 'Lucky', perhaps........ ;-)

Didn't answer to any name, including many which are probably better not
listed on this group. However, his hearing was pretty good - responded
to a tin of cat food being opened from several gardens away.
--
Larry Stoter

Janet Baraclough.. 18-04-2004 03:08 PM

tom cats - grrrr

The message
from Kay Easton contains these words:

In article , Larry
Stoter writes

My mother had an intact tom with ... half an ear
missing.

Can you really still call him intact? ;-)

Reminds me of a resident cat at a GC I visited; it had three legs, one
ear and no tail. His name was "Lucky" :-)

Janet