GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   For all interested in honeybees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/58919-all-interested-honeybees.html)

Mary Fisher 15-04-2004 10:03 AM

For all interested in honeybees

24 April 2004, the British Beekeepers will hold their Spring Convention.

Not just bees though, there's something for most people, including
gardeners.

It's an eye-opener.

I'll be there, on the biggest bee book stand, it would be good to meet you.

Mary

Mary Fisher 15-04-2004 10:03 AM

For all interested in honeybees

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
24 April 2004, the British Beekeepers will hold their Spring Convention.

At the National Agriculture Centre, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. Well
signposted from all roads.

Mary

Vicky 15-04-2004 10:03 AM

For all interested in honeybees

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
24 April 2004, the British Beekeepers will hold their Spring Convention.

At the National Agriculture Centre, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. Well
signposted from all roads.

Mary

I'd love to keep bees but my husband is really allergic to them. On the
plus side, I found a demi-john of unidentified wine at the back of my garage
during a clear out the other day. It's at least 4 years old. I was rather
pleased, on racking it, to discover that it's a rather fine mead!

Vicky

John Rouse 17-04-2004 09:39 PM

For all interested in honeybees

In article , Vicky
writes
I'd love to keep bees but my husband is really allergic to them. On the
plus side, I found a demi-john of unidentified wine at the back of my garage
during a clear out the other day. It's at least 4 years old. I was rather
pleased, on racking it, to discover that it's a rather fine mead!

You can get a de-sensitisation course if its bad enough to be life-
threatening.

John
--
John Rouse

Sacha 17-04-2004 09:40 PM

For all interested in honeybees

John Rouse16/4/04 8:25

In article , Vicky
writes
I'd love to keep bees but my husband is really allergic to them. On the
plus side, I found a demi-john of unidentified wine at the back of my garage
during a clear out the other day. It's at least 4 years old. I was rather
pleased, on racking it, to discover that it's a rather fine mead!

You can get a de-sensitisation course if its bad enough to be life-
threatening.

John

My allergy is life-threatening - I'm not sure I'm willing to risk any kind
of course but please, tell me more (via email, perhaps?)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk