Old 15-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Mary Fisher

Default For all interested in honeybees

24 April 2004, the British Beekeepers will hold their Spring Convention.

Not just bees though, there's something for most people, including
gardeners.

It's an eye-opener.

I'll be there, on the biggest bee book stand, it would be good to meet you.

Mary

Old 15-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
24 April 2004, the British Beekeepers will hold their Spring Convention.

At the National Agriculture Centre, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. Well
signposted from all roads.

Mary

Old 15-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Vicky

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
24 April 2004, the British Beekeepers will hold their Spring Convention.

At the National Agriculture Centre, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. Well
signposted from all roads.

Mary

I'd love to keep bees but my husband is really allergic to them. On the
plus side, I found a demi-john of unidentified wine at the back of my garage
during a clear out the other day. It's at least 4 years old. I was rather
pleased, on racking it, to discover that it's a rather fine mead!

Vicky

Old 17-04-2004, 09:39 PM
John Rouse

In article , Vicky
writes
I'd love to keep bees but my husband is really allergic to them. On the
plus side, I found a demi-john of unidentified wine at the back of my garage
during a clear out the other day. It's at least 4 years old. I was rather
pleased, on racking it, to discover that it's a rather fine mead!

You can get a de-sensitisation course if its bad enough to be life-
threatening.

John
--
John Rouse

Old 18-04-2004, 02:39 AM
John Rouse

In article , Vicky
writes
I'd love to keep bees but my husband is really allergic to them. On the
plus side, I found a demi-john of unidentified wine at the back of my garage
during a clear out the other day. It's at least 4 years old. I was rather
pleased, on racking it, to discover that it's a rather fine mead!

You can get a de-sensitisation course if its bad enough to be life-
threatening.

John
--
John Rouse

What Good Is All The Clover Without European Honeybees? Way Back Jack Gardening 1 04-06-2010 01:07 AM
Honeybees!!! cat daddy Texas 21 27-07-2007 03:15 AM
Want to know why the honeybees are dying beecrofter Gardening 17 31-05-2007 08:50 PM
Honeybees sighted! ( Zucchini Problem) Phaedrine Stonebridge Edible Gardening 9 31-07-2003 06:03 AM
Are you interested in Victoriana? D. Patnode Gardening 0 28-01-2003 02:47 PM