GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CANADA'S SHAME - Many seals are skinned whilst still conscious (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/59148-re-canadas-shame-many-seals-skinned-whilst-still-conscious.html)

Bas 18-04-2004 04:52 AM

CANADA'S SHAME - Many seals are skinned whilst still conscious

Canada we all cry you have to shame yourself
terrible what I've seen on tv.

What, do you get the Air Farce over there?

Bas, Holland
http://www.geocities.com/turbo502002/

Bas 18-04-2004 04:52 AM

CANADA'S SHAME - Many seals are skinned whilst still conscious

What, do you get the Air Farce over there?

Bas, Holland
http://www.geocities.com/turbo502002/

Yes we have seen it in Holland on tv.

We all hope that the sealskinning stopped.

Bas

Dutch 18-04-2004 05:28 AM

CANADA'S SHAME - Many seals are skinned whilst still conscious

"Bas" schreef in bericht

rick etter 18-04-2004 05:42 AM

CANADA'S SHAME - Many seals are skinned whilst still conscious

"Dutch" wrote in message

"Bas" wrote in message

"Bas" schreef in bericht

Canada we all cry you have to shame yourself
terrible what I've seen on tv.

What, do you get the Air Farce over there?

Naw, he gets all his news from '20 minutes'...