GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Toxinfo - toxic substances site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/59308-toxinfo-toxic-substances-site.html)

Sacha 18-04-2004 04:05 PM

Toxinfo - toxic substances site

In an idle moment, I found this useful site re toxic substances:

http://www.show.scot.nhs.uk/spib/toxinfo.htm

Perhaps it should/could be added to the FAQs?
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

Anne Jackson 18-04-2004 05:06 PM

Toxinfo - toxic substances site

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

In an idle moment, I found this useful site re toxic substances:

http://www.show.scot.nhs.uk/spib/toxinfo.htm

I didn't realise you _had_ "idle moments", Sacha! G

Perhaps it should/could be added to the FAQs?

A very good idea, IYAM!

--
AnneJ
ICQ #:- 119531282

Trevor Appleton 18-04-2004 09:09 PM

Toxinfo - toxic substances site

Sacha

Sory didn't make it over to you.

A hectic week visiting folk, walks at Lannacombe, Ayrmer Cove, Prawle Point,
visit to Dartmouth, Torquay and Cockington on another day.

We hope to be back in October, so maybe manage to call in then

best wishes

Trevor

Sacha 18-04-2004 10:05 PM

Toxinfo - toxic substances site

Trevor Appleton18/4/04 9:01
ws-service-com

Sacha

Sory didn't make it over to you.

A hectic week visiting folk, walks at Lannacombe, Ayrmer Cove, Prawle Point,
visit to Dartmouth, Torquay and Cockington on another day.

We hope to be back in October, so maybe manage to call in then

Out there enjoying yourself, eh? Can't have THAT! Hope to see you in
October, though - bit quieter then, anyway.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Jason Pope 19-04-2004 10:10 PM

Sacha wrote:
In an idle moment, I found this useful site re toxic substances:

http://www.show.scot.nhs.uk/spib/toxinfo.htm

Perhaps it should/could be added to the FAQs?

Great for finding out how to kill that spouse eh?

Jason

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.