Old 18-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Sacha

Default Toxinfo - toxic substances site

In an idle moment, I found this useful site re toxic substances:

http://www.show.scot.nhs.uk/spib/toxinfo.htm

Perhaps it should/could be added to the FAQs?
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

Old 18-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Anne Jackson

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

In an idle moment, I found this useful site re toxic substances:

http://www.show.scot.nhs.uk/spib/toxinfo.htm

I didn't realise you _had_ "idle moments", Sacha! G

Perhaps it should/could be added to the FAQs?

A very good idea, IYAM!

--
AnneJ
ICQ #:- 119531282
Old 18-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Trevor Appleton

Sacha

Sory didn't make it over to you.

A hectic week visiting folk, walks at Lannacombe, Ayrmer Cove, Prawle Point,
visit to Dartmouth, Torquay and Cockington on another day.

We hope to be back in October, so maybe manage to call in then

best wishes

Trevor

Old 19-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Jason Pope

Sacha wrote:
In an idle moment, I found this useful site re toxic substances:

http://www.show.scot.nhs.uk/spib/toxinfo.htm

Perhaps it should/could be added to the FAQs?

Great for finding out how to kill that spouse eh?

Jason

--
Check out my ebay auctions for Passifora caerulea and edulis seeds and
Morning Glory (Star of Yelta) seeds.