GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Life after death? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/59593-life-after-death.html)

David Hill 21-04-2004 11:08 PM

Life after death?

I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

john west++++ 22-04-2004 12:05 AM

Life after death?

"David Hill" wrote in message
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I

spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

because ants have a shorter life span the reincarnation period is much
shorter. however they may not come back as ants. if they have been unselfish
they may come back as a gazelle or similar, if selfish they come back as
homosapien politician.

martin 22-04-2004 12:05 AM

Life after death?

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:33:06 +0100, "john west++++"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I

spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

because ants have a shorter life span the reincarnation period is much
shorter. however they may not come back as ants. if they have been unselfish
they may come back as a gazelle or similar, if selfish they come back as
homosapien politician.

everybody knows that they come back as aphids and then slugs

David Hill 22-04-2004 12:05 AM

Life after death?

".......... however they may not come back as ants. if they have been
unselfish they may come back as a gazelle or similar, if selfish they come
back as homosapien politician. ........"

Mine must be very bad then as I haven't had one gazelle or any thing like
one here. But I have had several councillors.
Pity I could use the meat.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

shazzbat 22-04-2004 11:05 AM

Life after death?

"David Hill" wrote in message
".......... however they may not come back as ants. if they have been
unselfish they may come back as a gazelle or similar, if selfish they come
back as homosapien politician. ........"

Mine must be very bad then as I haven't had one gazelle or any thing like
one here. But I have had several councillors.
Pity I could use the meat.

Why, have you come back as a cheetah?

Steve

Inge Jones 22-04-2004 12:06 PM

Life after death?

In article ,
says...
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

I've been fighting off the urge to explain it means that the killer is
effective for 3 months before you need a new one, because I was afraid
everyone would go "duh..."

martin 22-04-2004 12:06 PM

Life after death?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:29:32 +0100, Inge Jones
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

I've been fighting off the urge to explain it means that the killer is
effective for 3 months before you need a new one, because I was afraid
everyone would go "duh..."

Duh!

Sacha 22-04-2004 01:05 PM

Life after death?

David Hill22/4/04 12:04

".......... however they may not come back as ants. if they have been
unselfish they may come back as a gazelle or similar, if selfish they come
back as homosapien politician. ........"

Mine must be very bad then as I haven't had one gazelle or any thing like
one here. But I have had several councillors.
Pity I could use the meat.

Some of those councillors are fat cats......
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)

martin 22-04-2004 03:07 PM

Life after death?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:59:27 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

David Hill22/4/04 12:04
$hf7

".......... however they may not come back as ants. if they have been
unselfish they may come back as a gazelle or similar, if selfish they come
back as homosapien politician. ........"

Mine must be very bad then as I haven't had one gazelle or any thing like
one here. But I have had several councillors.
Pity I could use the meat.

Some of those councillors are fat cats......

some are bent slime balls

shazzbat 22-04-2004 04:12 PM

Life after death?

"Inge Jones" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

Mike Lyle 22-04-2004 06:06 PM

Life after death?

Inge Jones wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

I've been fighting off the urge to explain it means that the killer is
effective for 3 months before you need a new one, because I was afraid
everyone would go "duh..."

"Duh..." One's fears are sometimes realised.

Mike.

Franz Heymann 22-04-2004 07:13 PM

Life after death?

"Inge Jones" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when

I spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

I've been fighting off the urge to explain it means that the killer

is
effective for 3 months before you need a new one, because I was

afraid
everyone would go "duh..."

Duh

Franz

Inge Jones 22-04-2004 07:13 PM

Life after death?

In article ,
says...

I've been fighting off the urge to explain it means that the killer is
effective for 3 months before you need a new one, because I was afraid
everyone would go "duh..."

Everyone's gone duh even though I didn't say it )-: Well, not
directly...

Rod 22-04-2004 08:13 PM

Life after death?

"David Hill" wrote in message
I was in Tesco yesterday and was looking at Nippon ant killer when I

spotted
"Ant traps" which said they would kill ants for 3 months.
My question is do they come back to life after this time?

No, it takes 3 months to discover they don't work.

Rod