GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardens Illustrated (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61213-gardens-illustrated.html)

papa 13-05-2004 11:04 AM

Gardens Illustrated

I am trying to buy 'back copies' of Gardens illustrated. Particularly
interested in the years before 1998. Might anybody have copies they
want to get rid of? I will of course be happy to pay obscene amounts of
money!

Contact me direct if you would be interested and I can email you a list
of the copies I am looking for.

thanks

Philip

Janet Baraclough.. 13-05-2004 10:08 PM

Gardens Illustrated

The message
from papa contains these words:

I am trying to buy 'back copies' of Gardens illustrated. Particularly
interested in the years before 1998. Might anybody have copies they
want to get rid of? I will of course be happy to pay obscene amounts of
money!

GI will supply back-copies by post, P; there's an order form towards
the back of each magazine.

Janet

papa 14-05-2004 06:18 PM

Gardens Illustrated

Thanks Janet. Actually they have run out of some of them which is why I
need to try elsewhere...

P.

Janet Baraclough.. 14-05-2004 08:08 PM

Gardens Illustrated

The message
from papa contains these words:

Thanks Janet. Actually they have run out of some of them which is why I
need to try elsewhere...

In that case, you could try Hay on Wye, the booktown (there's a
website and free search service) or Mike Park Books, ditto. Both offer
good service and are trustworthy.

Janet.

martin 15-05-2004 10:10 AM

Gardens Illustrated

On Fri, 14 May 2004 16:43:43 +0000 (UTC), papa
wrote:

www.abebooks.co.uk is a good place to find things in second handbooks
shops. A quick search revealed at least one copy of Gardens
Illustrated.

Kate Morgan 15-05-2004 12:05 PM

Gardens Illustrated

www.abebooks.co.uk is a good place to find things in second handbooks
shops. A quick search revealed at least one copy of Gardens
Illustrated.

you beat me to it, it is a brilly site and has found me lots of
goodies, well worth a try :-)

kate

Barneyboy 16-01-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papa (Post 387879)
I am trying to buy 'back copies' of Gardens illustrated. Particularly
interested in the years before 1998. Might anybody have copies they
want to get rid of? I will of course be happy to pay obscene amounts of
money!

Contact me direct if you would be interested and I can email you a list
of the copies I am looking for.

thanks

Philip

Well, only a few years late in replying, but I have a very long run in stock.
Let me know if you still want details. Best wishes
Mike

Farmer Neil 15-01-2018 12:06 PM

I have most back copies of Gardens Illustrated and am looking to sell them