Old 14-05-2004, 08:03 AM
PK

Default new lawn

I've just mown my newly sown lawn for the 4th time (Sown early April). All
is well and looking superb; as it should considering the months of TLC I
gave to preparing the seed bed - Digging to 12/18 inches, loads of organic
matter, repeated rakings of stones and to develop tilth.

My question: Inevitably some weeds germinated. Not too many I'm pleased to
say as the area had been under fabric/bark for several years. the odd
dandelion and other large perennial I've hand weeded but how soon can I use
a selective weed killer to deal with the rest (clover mainly)

Paul

Old lawn - new lawn Tintac Lawns 1 29-05-2012 06:53 PM
Lawn Experts, please help - New Turf Lawn Dying puppilup Lawns 11 18-08-2011 11:03 PM
grass/lawn question- lawn in New England KOS Gardening 1 27-08-2008 03:49 PM
Lawn weeds and new lawn forrestgump1083 Lawns 3 23-07-2008 01:26 PM
New lawn now 2", leave trimmings on lawn? MM United Kingdom 7 12-05-2005 09:53 PM