GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   celery seedlings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/61695-celery-seedlings.html)

jon frohmaier 19-05-2004 08:07 AM

celery seedlings

Hi,

I have some celery seedlings that are just about ready to transplant,
however they have started turning yellow. What am I doing wrong. They
have been in an unheated grow tower since planted at beginning of march.

jon
--
Jon Frohmaier

Jeannie 21-05-2004 10:11 AM

celery seedlings

"jon frohmaier" wrote in message

Hi,

I have some celery seedlings that are just about ready to transplant,
however they have started turning yellow. What am I doing wrong. They
have been in an unheated grow tower since planted at beginning of march.

jon

My celery seedlings did exactly the same. I took that to mean that they
needed to go outside in the ground (I am by no means an expert gardener :-))
Once they were planted out about a week ago, they recovered fully and are
fully green again. Fingers crossed that they will stay that way!

Jeannie