Old 19-05-2004, 08:07 AM
jon frohmaier

Default celery seedlings

Hi,

I have some celery seedlings that are just about ready to transplant,
however they have started turning yellow. What am I doing wrong. They
have been in an unheated grow tower since planted at beginning of march.

jon
--
Jon Frohmaier
Old 21-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Jeannie

"jon frohmaier" wrote in message

Hi,

I have some celery seedlings that are just about ready to transplant,
however they have started turning yellow. What am I doing wrong. They
have been in an unheated grow tower since planted at beginning of march.

jon

My celery seedlings did exactly the same. I took that to mean that they
needed to go outside in the ground (I am by no means an expert gardener :-))
Once they were planted out about a week ago, they recovered fully and are
fully green again. Fingers crossed that they will stay that way!

Jeannie

White papery leaves on tomatoe and celery seedlings gleb Gardening 8 02-04-2012 08:53 AM
how invasive is your water celery? mike miller Ponds 4 29-05-2003 03:32 PM
water fern (azolla); was water celery zookeeper Ponds 10 23-03-2003 03:20 AM
water celery LRobi31070 Ponds 2 18-03-2003 02:44 AM
water celery LRobi31070 Ponds 0 17-03-2003 10:42 PM