Old 29-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Rod (@The Garden)

Default The Identity Parade

I have put photographs of 3 plants on the Intro page of
http://www.the-garden-uk.net can anyone identify them? If you can, enter
their names in the box below the photographs and I will post the results
here. If you have any photographs of plants you would like me to include in
The Identity Parade visit the website and follow the link from the Intro
page.
Old 29-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Rod (@The
Garden) writes
I have put photographs of 3 plants on the Intro page of
http://www.the-garden-uk.net can anyone identify them? If you can, enter
their names in the box below the photographs and I will post the results
here. If you have any photographs of plants you would like me to include in
The Identity Parade visit the website and follow the link from the Intro
page.

a) and 2) are geraniums. 2) looks like G endressii, 1) like the Field
geranium G pratense, but there are a couple of similar species and many
garden varieties

3) is aubretia
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:
Old 30-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Rod (@The Garden)

Thanks Kay for the info.

I visited your website and it's the first time I've seen the
uk.rec.gardening web-ring, I use Outlook Express to read the newsgroups. For
anyone that is interested and didn't know about it , like me, the link is
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgring1.htm

Regards
Rod Cockcroft

In article , Kay Easton