Old 31-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Denise

Default Hello from across the ocean

I live upstate New York, USA and pop in here a couple of times a year.
I've received some nice emails from people in this group :-)

I recently put together a small webpage showing the building of my new
pond with some pretty good pics:

http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/

You can tour my gardens, mostly English style perennial gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Denise

Old 31-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Sacha

On 31/5/04 12:46 am, in article
, "Denise"
wrote:

I live upstate New York, USA and pop in here a couple of times a year.
I've received some nice emails from people in this group :-)

I recently put together a small webpage showing the building of my new
pond with some pretty good pics:

http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/

You can tour my gardens, mostly English style perennial gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

My goodness, you put in some hard work. It looks really lovely!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk