Old 01-06-2004, 03:08 AM
Illogic Bomb

Default Angus's repeated obscenities OR Ogilvie's low self esteem.

"Derek.Moody" wrote in
:

In article , Derek Moody
URL:mailto
Nothing at all. Pete the troll is still forging posts in my name.

It is safe to assume that whatever he says is either malicious or just
plain wrong as his only desire is to start an argument.

Cheerio,

No it isn't.

--
Phil Kyle, Interweb Leg end

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"Can we put the recent unpleasantness behind us?"

- Craig "Fatboi" Oldfield

Old 01-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Dr RubikZ. Phd

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 01:37:47 GMT, Illogic Bomb wrote:

"Derek.Moody" wrote in
:

In article , Derek Moody
URL:mailto
Nothing at all. Pete the troll is still forging posts in my name.

It is safe to assume that whatever he says is either malicious or just
plain wrong as his only desire is to start an argument.

Cheerio,

No it isn't.

Yes it is. lol

To avoid grizzlies, the Alaska Department of Fish & Game advises hikers
to wear noisy little bells on clothes and carry pepper spray. Also watch
for signs of activity: Black bear scat is smaller and contains berries;
grizzly scat has little bells in it and smells like pepper.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:12 AM
martin

On Mon, 31 May 2004 14:11:00 +0100, "Douglas"
wrote:

By the way, you didn't say where Hitler's garden was.

In Berchtes*garten* wannit?
Old 01-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Douglas

wrote:

By the way, you didn't say where Hitler's garden was.

In Berchtes*garten* wannit?

Nah!, ..... Birch tes garten, silly-billy!. (:^)
Doug.