GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   funky garden lighting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/62863-funky-garden-lighting.html)

spywho 01-06-2004 05:57 PM

funky garden lighting

Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs, cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have never managed to find anything similar in this country

Any ideas?

Franz Heymann 01-06-2004 08:15 PM

funky garden lighting

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top

of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

For which I am truly thankful.

Any ideas?

Yes.

Franz

Martin 01-06-2004 08:16 PM

funky garden lighting

spywho wrote:
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

Phew.

(only joking!)

Martin

---

good golly miss Molly 01-06-2004 10:18 PM

funky garden lighting

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

We have better taste.

Cerumen 01-06-2004 10:23 PM

funky garden lighting

"good golly miss Molly" wrote in message

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

We have better taste.

It seems everybody said what I wanted to already RFLMAO.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork

Anthony 02-06-2004 12:24 AM

funky garden lighting

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top

of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country
Any ideas?

I think Aldi had some Parasol lights on offer this week,
www.aldi.co.uk
also try,
http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...roduct&pid=699

A google search brings up over 4 million hits for 'garden lighting'
HTH
Anthony