Old 01-06-2004, 05:57 PM
Registered User

Location: Newcastle, UK
Question funky garden lighting

Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs, cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have never managed to find anything similar in this country

Any ideas?
Old 01-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Franz Heymann

Default funky garden lighting

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top

of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

For which I am truly thankful.

Any ideas?

Yes.

Franz

Old 01-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Martin

spywho wrote:
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

Phew.

(only joking!)

Martin

---

Old 01-06-2004, 10:18 PM
good golly miss Molly

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

We have better taste.

Old 01-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Cerumen

"good golly miss Molly" wrote in message

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country

We have better taste.

It seems everybody said what I wanted to already RFLMAO.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork

Old 02-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Anthony

"spywho" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello People,

can anyone tell me whereabouts in the uk i can get a hold of some
funky outdoor party lighting string to wrap around the pergola top

of
my (8" x 10") decking area?

In the states they have all sorts of funky light string designs,
cactuses, red peppers, american footballs and the like, but i have
never managed to find anything similar in this country
Any ideas?

I think Aldi had some Parasol lights on offer this week,
www.aldi.co.uk
also try,
http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...roduct&pid=699

A google search brings up over 4 million hits for 'garden lighting'
HTH
Anthony

Heads Up: 'Life on Mars' SP Is Funky Dr. Personality Ponds 0 26-12-2007 01:55 AM
funky looking protocorm nigel savage Orchids 4 21-12-2005 11:50 PM
Help with funky fish Carl Beyer Ponds 51 16-01-2005 12:50 AM
Help with funky fish Carl Beyer Ponds 0 12-01-2005 03:52 PM
Funky Fungus Don S. North Carolina 4 03-05-2003 05:44 PM