GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   poorly chilli (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/63015-poorly-chilli.html)

misterroy 03-06-2004 11:07 PM

poorly chilli

My chilli plant is not looking too good see
http://roydavidson.ic24.net/chilli I dont think its overwatering, I cut
back the watering lately and the leaves strted to wilt. I gave it about a
level tablespoon of Bowers Grow More a fortnight ago and no improvement,
do I have to be patient or add more?

thanks roy

misterroy 03-06-2004 11:07 PM

poorly chilli