Old 03-06-2004, 11:07 PM
misterroy

Default poorly chilli

My chilli plant is not looking too good see
http://roydavidson.ic24.net/chilli I dont think its overwatering, I cut
back the watering lately and the leaves strted to wilt. I gave it about a
level tablespoon of Bowers Grow More a fortnight ago and no improvement,
do I have to be patient or add more?

thanks roy
Old 03-06-2004, 11:07 PM
misterroy

sorry web address http://www.roydavidson.ic24.net/chilli/
Old 04-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Nainras

I would try a weekly application of a tomato feed

"misterroy" wrote in message
news

My chilli plant is not looking too good see
http://roydavidson.ic24.net/chilli I dont think its overwatering, I cut
back the watering lately and the leaves strted to wilt. I gave it about a
level tablespoon of Bowers Grow More a fortnight ago and no improvement,
do I have to be patient or add more?

thanks roy

Fatsia Japonica looking very poorly Drakanthus United Kingdom 5 13-06-2003 05:56 PM
poorly Ceanothus proteus Gardening 2 31-05-2003 04:44 PM
wisteria poorly minerva nine Texas 5 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
chilli plant grown with chilli seeds govinder United Kingdom 0 01-04-2003 11:20 PM
Poorly Lemon tree sparky United Kingdom 7 13-12-2002 10:32 AM