GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone identify this wall-climber please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/63111-can-anyone-identify-wall-climber-please.html)

JMC 05-06-2004 03:06 PM

Can anyone identify this wall-climber please?

I've tried to keep the images sizes down, but it's probably for
broadbanders only! Please have a look at:
http://www.biscit.biz/~assami/garden/index.html
Any clues for Latin and common name would be appreciated. It flowers a
little bit in summer (yellow I THINK, not sure).
Thanks!

Sacha 05-06-2004 03:09 PM

Can anyone identify this wall-climber please?

On 5/6/04 14:38, in article ,
"JMC" wrote:

http://www.biscit.biz/~assami/garden/index.html

*Maybe* Jasminum humile revolutum. Try a Google Image seach and see if it
looks familiar.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

michelle 05-06-2004 11:22 PM

Can anyone identify this wall-climber please?

its surely a jasminum of some sort-what colour flowers?
Sacha wrote in message
k...
On 5/6/04 14:38, in article

,

David Hill 05-06-2004 11:42 PM

Can anyone identify this wall-climber please?

My thought is Jasmine stephansis
http://www.toptropicals.com/cgi-bin/...UM_STEPHANENSE

--
David Hill