Old 05-06-2004, 03:06 PM
JMC

Default Can anyone identify this wall-climber please?

I've tried to keep the images sizes down, but it's probably for
broadbanders only! Please have a look at:
http://www.biscit.biz/~assami/garden/index.html
Any clues for Latin and common name would be appreciated. It flowers a
little bit in summer (yellow I THINK, not sure).
Thanks!
Old 05-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Sacha

On 5/6/04 14:38, in article ,
"JMC" wrote:

http://www.biscit.biz/~assami/garden/index.html

*Maybe* Jasminum humile revolutum. Try a Google Image seach and see if it
looks familiar.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 05-06-2004, 11:22 PM
michelle

its surely a jasminum of some sort-what colour flowers?
Sacha wrote in message
k...
On 5/6/04 14:38, in article

,