Old 10-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Ben Crossley

Default ****rySide Alliance gets it's arse kicked. ASA complaint upheld.

My point of view on this is fairly simple (as am I sometimes).

Yes a fox gets ripped to shreds, but so what? Unless it's my pet fox
(which I don't have, but if I did.....) I don't give a shit. Just as I
don't care when some bloke I don't know dies of a heart attack.
However, these coutryside alliance people have got a lot of bottle
doing what they're doing, but I suspect that if they got a kicking for
it they'd be the first running to the ambulance chasers.
I personally don't have any respect for these people, or others like
them (i.e. the animal rights lot, the 'the NHS kiled my gran' lot, the
'stop killing Iraqi children you murdering english *******s' lot). But
that's just my opinion, I'm not saying it's any better than anyone
else's, just that it's what I think.
For me it is important that we (us human beings) flourish, not a load
of animals, let them take care of themselves.