GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rhododendron Book For Beginners?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/64481-rhododendron-book-beginners.html)

Gerry Hooper 14-06-2004 08:04 AM

Rhododendron Book For Beginners??

Hi,

My Mum has asked me to order a beginners book on cultivating
Rhododendrons for a friend. I've looked on Amazon and there is a
bewildering selection - many of which I'm sure wouldn't be suitable.

Can anyone offer advice on a suitable introduction to growing these
stunning shrubs?

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

Gerry

Geoff Bryant 14-06-2004 11:08 AM

Rhododendron Book For Beginners??

Hi Gerry,

At this risk of being accused of advertising I'd have to recommend mine. The
link below will take you to a page with some information.

http://all-garden-books.com/search_G...By_Author.html

Worth a look, but then I would say that.

Geoff Bryant
www.hortiphoto.com

om...

Franz Heymann 15-06-2004 12:06 AM

"Geoff Bryant" wrote in message
Hi Gerry,

At this risk of being accused of advertising I'd have to recommend

mine. The
link below will take you to a page with some information.

http://all-garden-books.com/search_G...By_Author.html

Worth a look, but then I would say that.

No problem. You are allowed one puff per month. {:-))

Franz