Old 14-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Gerry Hooper

Default Rhododendron Book For Beginners??

Hi,

My Mum has asked me to order a beginners book on cultivating
Rhododendrons for a friend. I've looked on Amazon and there is a
bewildering selection - many of which I'm sure wouldn't be suitable.

Can anyone offer advice on a suitable introduction to growing these
stunning shrubs?

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

Gerry
Old 14-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Geoff Bryant

Hi Gerry,

At this risk of being accused of advertising I'd have to recommend mine. The
link below will take you to a page with some information.

http://all-garden-books.com/search_G...By_Author.html

Worth a look, but then I would say that.

Geoff Bryant
www.hortiphoto.com

om...

Old 15-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Franz Heymann

"Geoff Bryant" wrote in message
Hi Gerry,

At this risk of being accused of advertising I'd have to recommend

mine. The
link below will take you to a page with some information.

http://all-garden-books.com/search_G...By_Author.html

Worth a look, but then I would say that.

No problem. You are allowed one puff per month. {:-))

Franz