GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ******** PING: My New Friends ******** (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/67235-re-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-ping-my-new-friends-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A.html)

Vicar Peter Parsnip 26-06-2004 07:15 AM

******** PING: My New Friends ********

Be still! and revere B Z Bee, who blessed us with their presence on 23 Jun
2004...

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:25:46 -0700, Psychiatric Robotics
wrote:

It would seem that the NetNanny problem has subsided for now. I will
be around if you should require my assistance in the future. Just
psot an attention getting subject line, or psot a binary of your
hooters, female only of course :)

I will be testing my cancel bot, but only on those that deserve it.

cheers ::::
your friendly bot

Muchas, muchas gracias amigos. It's always nice to see turds get put
in their place.

Welcome back anytime.

Gracias.

Gassy Ass.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Glabrescent Dermatodynia Mushrebiyeh 26-06-2004 11:49 AM

******** PING: My New Friends ********

Stalking me again (in article ),
ah lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:

wrote:

It would seem that the NetNanny problem has subsided for now. I will
be around if you should require my assistance in the future. Just
psot an attention getting subject line, or psot a binary of your
hooters, female only of course :)

I will be testing my cancel bot, but only on those that deserve it.

cheers ::::
your friendly bot

Muchas, muchas gracias amigos. It's always nice to see turds get put
in their place.

Welcome back anytime.

Gracias.

Gassy Ass.

Grassy Ass.

Please to be stopping crossposting to uk.rec.gardening. I think they have
learned their lesson, and my not-wife disapproves.

--
Come on join the dereliction _________________________________
Don't you hesitate /\ \

Ah aaaaHHHH ahh. Duh, duh duh, duh duh-duh duh. Meow. Meow! Meow! Meow!