Old 26-06-2004, 12:08 AM
B Z Bee

Default ******** PING: My New Friends ********

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:25:46 -0700, Psychiatric Robotics
wrote:

It would seem that the NetNanny problem has subsided for now. I will
be around if you should require my assistance in the future. Just
psot an attention getting subject line, or psot a binary of your
hooters, female only of course

I will be testing my cancel bot, but only on those that deserve it.

cheers ::::
your friendly bot

Muchas, muchas gracias amigos. It's always nice to see turds get put
in their place.

Welcome back anytime.

Gracias.
Old 26-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere B Z Bee, who blessed us with their presence on 23 Jun
2004...

wrote:

It would seem that the NetNanny problem has subsided for now. I will
be around if you should require my assistance in the future. Just
psot an attention getting subject line, or psot a binary of your
hooters, female only of course

I will be testing my cancel bot, but only on those that deserve it.

cheers ::::
your friendly bot

Muchas, muchas gracias amigos. It's always nice to see turds get put
in their place.

Welcome back anytime.

Gracias.

Gassy Ass.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

Old 26-06-2004, 07:13 AM
B Z Bee

wrote:

It would seem that the NetNanny problem has subsided for now. I will
be around if you should require my assistance in the future. Just
psot an attention getting subject line, or psot a binary of your
hooters, female only of course

I will be testing my cancel bot, but only on those that deserve it.

cheers ::::
your friendly bot

Muchas, muchas gracias amigos. It's always nice to see turds get put
in their place.

Welcome back anytime.

Gracias.

New "friends" and such Baz[_3_] United Kingdom 5 02-11-2012 03:47 PM
Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Friends of the Algae - Newsletter Bruno Granier \(Wanadoo\) Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 01:27 PM
Gardening friends Allegra Roses 0 15-04-2003 07:09 AM