GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/79233-re-maximum-floral-pong-heavily-scented-lathyrus.html)

Steve Harris 16-07-2004 12:16 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

A useful bit of gardening software at http://www.netservs.com/garden/

Mike Finley 16-07-2004 12:17 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:33 +0100 (BST), (Steve
Harris) wrote:

Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

one of the Sauromatums?;)
Mike Finley, http://www.efikim.co.uk

Kay 16-07-2004 12:17 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.
--
Kay

Jane Ransom 16-07-2004 04:20 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.

But the OP wanted a sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

Kay 16-07-2004 06:15 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.

But the OP wanted a sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!

But I wasn't answering the OP, I was answering Steve's question.
--
Kay

Sacha 16-07-2004 07:30 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.

But the OP wanted a sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!

But I wasn't answering the OP, I was answering Steve's question.

Oh well, in that case, Salvia turkestanica. (NB evil grin ;- )

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha 16-07-2004 08:44 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 16-07-2004 09:19 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 16-07-2004 11:10 PM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 17-07-2004 12:19 AM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 17-07-2004 01:18 AM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 17-07-2004 02:16 AM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 17-07-2004 03:14 AM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 17-07-2004 05:10 AM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes

Sacha 17-07-2004 06:04 AM

Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes