Old 16-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Steve Harris

Default Maximum floral pong (was Heavily-scented Lathyrus)

Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

A useful bit of gardening software at http://www.netservs.com/garden/
Old 16-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Mike Finley

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:33 +0100 (BST), (Steve
Harris) wrote:

Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

one of the Sauromatums?
Mike Finley, http://www.efikim.co.uk
Old 16-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Kay

In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.
--
Kay

Old 16-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.

But the OP wanted a sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

Old 16-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Kay

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.

But the OP wanted a sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!

But I wasn't answering the OP, I was answering Steve's question.
--
Kay

Old 16-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Sacha

On 16/7/04 6:01 pm, in article , "Kay"
wrote:

In article , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Kay
writes
In article , Steve
Harris writes
Lillium Regale works for me! What is the strongest scented garden
flower?

Viburnum bodnantense and Philadelphus have to be strong contenders.

But the OP wanted a sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!

But I wasn't answering the OP, I was answering Steve's question.

Oh well, in that case, Salvia turkestanica. (NB evil grin ;- )

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 16-07-2004, 08:44 PM