GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Forget Me Not Flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/79801-forget-me-not-flowers.html)

David 22-07-2004 12:01 AM

Forget Me Not Flowers

Hi,
I've heard forget-me-nots are a popular flower in the UK. My father
recently designed a collection of jewelry inspired by the beautiful
forget-me-not. It's top-quality well made jewellery. Check it out if your
interested: http://www.forgetmenotjewellery.com

David
--
_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/

Kay 22-07-2004 08:07 AM

Forget Me Not Flowers

In article , David
writes
I don't understand your post. Yes, if you are interested, go to our
website. We don't only have jewellery on the site. There is also Forget Me
Not poems and other interesting stuff.

He was commenting on your typing mistake of 'your' instead of 'you're'
Please don't top post - the convention in this group is bottom or in
line posting, and to top post messes up the sequence of the thread.

_______________________________
"Edwin Spector" wrote in message

David wrote:

Hi,
I've heard forget-me-nots are a popular flower in the UK. My father
recently designed a collection of jewelry inspired by the beautiful
forget-me-not. It's top-quality well made jewellery. Check it out if

your
interested:

If my interested?

_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com/
Offers untreated Yogo sapphire jewelry
fashioned after the Forget Me Not flower.

--
Kay

David 22-07-2004 08:17 AM

Forget Me Not Flowers

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , David
writes
I don't understand your post. Yes, if you are interested, go to our
website. We don't only have jewellery on the site. There is also Forget

Me
Not poems and other interesting stuff.

He was commenting on your typing mistake of 'your' instead of 'you're'
Please don't top post - the convention in this group is bottom or in
line posting, and to top post messes up the sequence of the thread.

Ok, I get it. Sorry about the top post. I'm new to this group. I'm sure
I'll learn all of your rules in time.

David

_______________________________

[email protected] 22-07-2004 09:14 AM

Forget Me Not Flowers

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:36:42 -0700, "David"
wrote:

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , David
writes
I don't understand your post. Yes, if you are interested, go to our
website. We don't only have jewellery on the site. There is also Forget

Me
Not poems and other interesting stuff.

He was commenting on your typing mistake of 'your' instead of 'you're'
Please don't top post - the convention in this group is bottom or in
line posting, and to top post messes up the sequence of the thread.

Ok, I get it. Sorry about the top post. I'm new to this group. I'm sure
I'll learn all of your rules in time.

We don't like spam too!
--
Martin