GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Internet sites (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/80761-internet-sites.html)

news.btopenworld.com 01-08-2004 09:54 AM

Internet sites

Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Jabba 01-08-2004 11:38 AM

Internet sites

"news.btopenworld.com" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Try www.crocus.co.uk they have a number of 'ready made' borders and can even
tailor make a border for you (I've never used that service myself so don't
know what it's like).

I'm sure there's lot of other sites but it's one I've always liked.

JennyC 01-08-2004 05:50 PM

Internet sites

"Jabba" wrote in message

"news.btopenworld.com" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Try www.crocus.co.uk they have a number of 'ready made' borders and can even
tailor make a border for you (I've never used that service myself so don't
know what it's like).

I'm sure there's lot of other sites but it's one I've always liked.

You can buy plans at : http://www.gardenplans.com/beds.html $4,95 :~))
Jenny

Martin Heames 01-08-2004 06:06 PM

Internet sites

"news.btopenworld.com" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Hi Sue,
If it's information or ideas your looking for check out
http://www.gardendesigner.co.uk/

Hope this Helps
Martin Heames
www.thegardenspider.com

JennyC 02-08-2004 06:40 PM

Internet sites

wrote in
, "JennyC" wrote:
"Jabba" wrote
"news.btopenworld.com"
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would

solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!
Sue

Try www.crocus.co.uk they have a number of 'ready made' borders and can

even
tailor make a border for you (I've never used that service myself so don't
know what it's like).

I'm sure there's lot of other sites but it's one I've always liked.

You can buy plans at : http://www.gardenplans.com/beds.html $4,95 :~))
Cunning plans?

Yes, borders full of turnips and swedes...........
Jenny

JennyC 02-08-2004 06:40 PM

Internet sites

wrote in