Old 01-08-2004, 09:54 AM
news.btopenworld.com

Default Internet sites

Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Old 01-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Jabba

"news.btopenworld.com" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Try www.crocus.co.uk they have a number of 'ready made' borders and can even
tailor make a border for you (I've never used that service myself so don't
know what it's like).

I'm sure there's lot of other sites but it's one I've always liked.

Old 01-08-2004, 05:50 PM
JennyC

"Jabba" wrote in message

"news.btopenworld.com" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Try www.crocus.co.uk they have a number of 'ready made' borders and can even
tailor make a border for you (I've never used that service myself so don't
know what it's like).

I'm sure there's lot of other sites but it's one I've always liked.

You can buy plans at : http://www.gardenplans.com/beds.html $4,95 :~))
Jenny

Old 01-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Martin Heames

"news.btopenworld.com" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!

Sue

Hi Sue,
If it's information or ideas your looking for check out
http://www.gardendesigner.co.uk/

Hope this Helps
Martin Heames
www.thegardenspider.com

Old 02-08-2004, 06:40 PM
JennyC

wrote in
, "JennyC" wrote:
"Jabba" wrote
"news.btopenworld.com"
Can anyone recommend sites to help me with planting plans for borders. I
have a long border 3ft x 45ft. I am not able to widen it which would

solve
my problem and so I am planning on planting up with small perennials/
shrubs!
Sue

Try www.crocus.co.uk they have a number of 'ready made' borders and can

even
tailor make a border for you (I've never used that service myself so don't
know what it's like).

I'm sure there's lot of other sites but it's one I've always liked.

You can buy plans at : http://www.gardenplans.com/beds.html $4,95 :~))
Cunning plans?

Yes, borders full of turnips and swedes...........
Jenny

Old 02-08-2004, 06:40 PM
JennyC

wrote in