GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   To Tracey and her Fiance (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82815-tracey-her-fiance.html)

Mike 01-09-2004 05:42 PM

To Tracey and her Fiance

Thank you everybody for all your advice, both my fiancé and I very much
appreciate it.

I'll let you know how things are going in a few months, after he has set up.

Tracey

Can I be the first to wish you both the very best of luck and all the
fortunes one needs in taking the step of 'Self Employed' :-)))))

Mike

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th

Tracey 02-09-2004 11:09 AM

"Mike" wrote in message
Can I be the first to wish you both the very best of luck and all the
fortunes one needs in taking the step of 'Self Employed' :-)))))

Mike

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th
Nat. Service (RAF) Assoc. AGM & Reunion Hayling Island 8th - 11th October
www.nsrafa.com

Thank you, Mike, for both your well wishes and brilliant advice! :o)

Tracey

Mike 02-09-2004 12:47 PM

Thank you, Mike, for both your well wishes and brilliant advice! :o)

Tracey

:-))

My pleasure. Been there, done that, got the torn tee shirt :-))

Hope everything just goes according to your plans.

Mike