GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rusty Jacques d'Alltrades (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/82997-rusty-jacques-dalltrades.html)

Franz Heymann 04-09-2004 06:54 AM

Rusty Jacques d'Alltrades

Martin asked the following question in the middle of a troll thread,
where it might remain unread by many urglers:

What happened to Rusty?

Franz

Kay 04-09-2004 09:13 AM

In article , Franz Heymann
writes
Martin asked the following question in the middle of a troll thread,
where it might remain unread by many urglers:

What happened to Rusty?

He got bored with us ;-)
He's still alive and well in sheds and scones.
--
Kay

Franz Heymann 04-09-2004 10:29 AM

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes
Martin asked the following question in the middle of a troll

thread,
where it might remain unread by many urglers:

What happened to Rusty?

He got bored with us ;-)
He's still alive and well in sheds and scones.

I miss his humour.

Franz
--
Kay
"Do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the

river"

Anna Kettle 04-09-2004 03:03 PM

He's having an intimate experience with a fireplace, which isn't in
his garden, though I expect it will be when he throws it through his
window in frustration

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642

Jaques d'Alltrades 04-09-2004 05:21 PM

The message
from (Anna Kettle) contains these words:

He's having an intimate experience with a fireplace, which isn't in
his garden, though I expect it will be when he throws it through his
window in frustration

No need - all I have to do is to hit it a bit harder and it'll exit
through the end wall...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Franz Heymann 04-09-2004 05:45 PM

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
He's having an intimate experience with a fireplace, which isn't in
his garden, though I expect it will be when he throws it through his
window in frustration

Please report when that occurs.

Franz

Franz Heymann 04-09-2004 09:58 PM

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in
message k...
The message
from (Anna Kettle) contains these words:

He's having an intimate experience with a fireplace, which isn't

in
his garden, though I expect it will be when he throws it through

his
window in frustration

No need - all I have to do is to hit it a bit harder and it'll exit
through the end wall...

Hello Rusty. Nice to see you're back. {:-))

Franz

Jaques d'Alltrades 05-09-2004 11:06 AM

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Hello Rusty. Nice to see you're back. {:-))

Hello Franz - back but still busy with RL.