Old 04-09-2004, 06:54 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Rusty Jacques d'Alltrades

Martin asked the following question in the middle of a troll thread,
where it might remain unread by many urglers:

What happened to Rusty?

Franz

Old 04-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Kay

In article , Franz Heymann
writes
Martin asked the following question in the middle of a troll thread,
where it might remain unread by many urglers:

What happened to Rusty?

He got bored with us ;-)
He's still alive and well in sheds and scones.
--
Kay

Old 04-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Franz Heymann

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes
Martin asked the following question in the middle of a troll

thread,
where it might remain unread by many urglers:

What happened to Rusty?

He got bored with us ;-)
He's still alive and well in sheds and scones.

I miss his humour.

Franz
--
Kay
"Do not insult the crocodile until you have crossed the

river"

Old 04-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Anna Kettle

He's having an intimate experience with a fireplace, which isn't in
his garden, though I expect it will be when he throws it through his
window in frustration

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642
Old 04-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Franz Heymann

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
He's having an intimate experience with a fireplace, which isn't in
his garden, though I expect it will be when he throws it through his
window in frustration

Please report when that occurs.

Franz

Old 05-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Hello Rusty. Nice to see you're back. {:-))

Hello Franz - back but still busy with RL.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/